Jellyroom + Empty Potion Flask = Air Resistance Potion
Empty Potion Flask + Guepinia Mushroom = Fire Resistance Potion
Empty Potion Flask + Bluegill Mushroom = Water Resistance Potion
Ooze Barrel + Empty Vial = Poison Vial
Empty Potion Flask + Penny Bun Mushroom = Minor Healing Potion
Minor Healing Potion + Minor Healing Potion = Medium Healing Potion
Medium Healing Potion + Medium Healing Potion = Large Healing Potion
[UNIQUE] Arrowhead + Arrow Shaft = [UNIQUE] Arrow
Arrowhead + Drudanae Herb = Charming Arrowhead
Ooze Barrel + Arrowhead = Poison Arrowhead
Antlers + Knife = Knockdown Arrowhead
Tooth + Knife = Stunning Arrowhead
Silver Bar + Anvil = Silver Arrowhead
Oil Barrel + Arrowhead = Slowdown Arrowhead
Water Resistance Potion + Arrowhead = Steamcloud Arrowhead
Fire Resistance Potion + Arrowhead = Explosive Arrowhead
Arrowhead + Air Resistance Potion = Static Cloud Arrowhead
Poison Vial + Empty Grenade = Toxic Grenade
Bottle of Oil + Fuse = Firestorm Grenade
Nails + Empty Grenade = Nail Grenade (Bleeding)
Hammer + Empty Bottle = Broken Bottle
Broken Bottle + Empty Grenade = Armor Piercing Grenade
Jellyroom + Empty Canister = Razzle Dazzle Grenade
Intestines + Water = Water Balloon
Empty Holy Grenade + Magic Starfish = Holy Grenade
Empty Grenade + [UNIQUE] Essense = [UNIQUE ESSENSE] Grenade
Empty Perfume Bottle + Pixie Dust = Love Grenade
Sheers + Sheep (pat pal) = Wool
Wool + Wool = Rope
Rope + Rope = Fuse
Sinew + Sinew = Bowstring
Branch + Bowstring = Bow
Branch + Iron Bar = Crossbow Without String
Crossbow Without String + Bowstring = Crossbow
Branch + Nine Inch Nails = Nail Fortified Branch (Mace)
Anvil + Any Knife = Dagger
Anvil + Large Iron Bar = Two-Handed Sword
Fiery Heart + Bottle of Swirling Mud = Sword Of Planets
Old Sabre + Buffalo Amulet = Buffalo Sabre
Weresheep Wool + Elemental Forge = Weresheep Armor
Weapon + Joshua Spice = Fire Damage (more so than Fire Essence)
Weapon + [UNIQUE ESSENSE] = Weapon with added [UNIQUE ESSENSE] damage
Weapon + Grindstone = Enhanced Damage
Armor + [SIMILIAR] Scraps = Enhanced Defense
Armor + Ruby = All Resist to Armor
Armor + [UNIQUE ESSENSE] = Added [UNIQUE ESSENSE] Resistance
Boot + Nine Inch Nails = Immune to Slipping
Mysterious Fabric Dye + Clothe Scraps = Trethon's Old Robes
Mace + Moonstone = Enhanced Damage
Bow/Crossbow + Bowsting = Enhanced Damage
Bow/Crossbow + Scope = +Per/Dex
Weapon + Tormented Soul = +Str/Dex
Sharp Magical Tooth + Rope = +1 Charisma Belt
Sharp Magical Tooth + Thread = +1 Charisma Necklace
Sharp Magical Tooth + Ringkit = +1 Charisma Ring
Gear/Crafting/Buying Levels 1-7 (Evelyn)
1. Library in Cyseal (upstairs Mayor's house) pick up the two books Cyseal the Play and Cracking up the Audience, go to the stage area (to the south of the Mayor's house) and perform
2. Stealing everything in sight. Use "walk-in-shadows" (which should be on at least one of your two source hunters AT creation) and steal everything. Crafting items and any dagger/knife (even golden) don't sell, everything else is free to sell.
3. Crafting swords and axes is your first real money crafting option and both sell for the same- so don't combine two irons to make a steel bar because you will be cutting your profit in half! Craft yourself all the swords and axes you can every level but only sell the axes and swords which have spawned with the +1 ap extra feature (they will have a value 3-4x what the others have) , all the rest turn back into iron/steel again.
1. All fish, meat, potatoes, cheese, apples, and wheat. Fish/Meat + Cooking = Dinner (15% heal +1 Str), Potatoes + Cooking = Boiled Potatoe (10% Heal +1 Con), Wheat + Mortel and Ped = Flour, Water Barrel + Cup = Cup of Water, Cup of Water + Flour = Dough, Dough + Apple/Cheese + Cooking = Cheese Bread/ Apple Pie (10% Heal, +1 Con, Poison Resist). Don't waste healing potions levels 1-7, save them for later (to craft large healing potions) and use food instead. These items only have positives which means that with Five-Star you won't have to worry about a -2 that certain foods will give!
2. All flowers, mushrooms, plants, etc. These will cost nothing and all have uses, most are simply +Empty Vial, but some will help you create items such as "Charming Arrows". Buy them all.
3. Most crafting gear you will end up buying (everything from empty vials to rope to arrows heads to ore to nails to essense to empty grenades) and it won't cost you anything- feathers (you will only need 2x feathers per Dex based unit), wooden dolls + needles (only need a half a dozen or so of these), chicken feet (won't need any of these), horns (won't need any of these), claws (would only need four of these, max) and starfish (only need around a half dozen of these to make healing grenades and a leadership helm, after that they are worthless) are the only ones you can ignore and not buy.
4. you will need two ring kits per person (so a party of four would need 8) + 2 ASAP (the cost of the ring kit doesn't matter as the more expensive ring kits still produce the same item) so that would be a max of 10 ring kits.
5. Pickaxes. A lot of people sell these and they are cheap enough to make the transition from pickaxe to steel bar to axe to make it worth it.
6. Tormented Souls. Yes these would also appear in #3 but are so important that they get they own number. Buy every single tormented soul at all costs.
7. Novice skill books. You won't have the money to buy adept so don't bother with them yet.
8. You will need a pair of "immune to slow" shoes for each party member (4 max), the stats on the boots are irrelevant. Make sure you have four pairs at all costs, and then put them in a backpack (if you happen to have another pair of boots that is better)
9. Two to three pieces of +1 lockpicking gear if you have not found any yet.
10. Pixie Dust from weaver of time. She always has some, pick them up.
1. Pixie Dust + Claw/Skull/Feather = Magical Claw/Skull/Feather, Magical Skull + Ring Kit = Skull Ring (+1 Con), Magical Feather/Magical Claw + Rope/Thread = Claw/Feather Belt/Necklace (+1 Str/ Dex). Put the rings on everyone as well as the necklaces and belts (Dex on Dex based units and Str on Str based units).
2. Pixie Dust + Tooth = Magical Tooth, Magical Tooth + Ring Kit/Rope/Thread = Tooth Ring/Belt/Necklace (+1 Charisma). With this gear you will have +4 Charisma to put on your Ranger whenever a R.P.S. game comes up. It is also needed (5 Charisma) with Petpal to optimize XP and ability to fulfill all quests in game.
3. Orc Gear burried on southwest beach will clearly be some of the best gear out there levels 1-7 and can be grabbed fight free as early as lv 2. Go get it.
4. Pixie Dust + Starfish/Antlers/Eye = Magical Starfish/Antlers/Eye, Magical Starfish/Antlers/Eye + Leather Helm = Starfish/Antler Helm (+1 Leadership, +1 Con, +1 Per). These are great early helms to make until you find upgrades. Madora should always have a +1 Leadership helm on.
5. Gear should all prioritize +1 primary stats.
6. +1 Loremaster/Blacksmithing/Crafting/Tenbrium should also go to your mule, optimize the mule as best you can so that you have to spend the least amount of ability points as possible. Ie. Two rings with +1 Loremaster, Belt + Gloves with +1 Blacksmith +1 Crafting, misc. Item +1 Tenebrium = you only need 3 points into Loremaster/Blacksmithing/Crafting and might not need to add any points into tenebrium.
7. Keep tools on appropriate people; ie. a repair hammer in Jahan's inventory to repair on the fly (if you HAVE to), an identify glass on your mule, pickaxe/shovel, etc.